Much thanks to JoJo over at Tahoma Beadworks and Photography for presenting to with The Kreativ Blogger Award! It really touches me to have been selected when there are so many great blogs out there.
It is asked that you select six other blogs to receive the award and it truly wasn’t easy to narrow it down to just six. After a lot of thought, I finally managed to narrow it down. Here is my list:
I know…we were supposed to do six…but I have one more that has to go in!
Mina Lobo-Some Dark Romantic
Okay…now for the bit in which you are supposed to make a list of ten things that many people do not know about you.
1. Clowns scare the living hell out of me. Always have…always will (creepy buggers)!
2. I have a hard time finishing projects because I get lost in tangents way more than I like to admit (yes, the ancient Egyptians were very advanced…ooo look a kitty).
3. There are times in which I can be almost brutally honest (not always my finest quality, but sometimes a dose of reality is required).
4. I have danced through the aisles of a store with a really large bra on my head (no alcohol involved!).
5. I’ve been known to drive around the streets of a local small town with a tiara on my head…giving people the royal wave (elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist… not to be mistaken for the California howdy).
6. On top of the Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I also have arthritis and spinal stenosis (which is slowly but surely narrowing the openings for my nerves, therefore pinching them off).
7. I absolutely love Alternative Rock, i.e. Puddle of Mudd, Green Day etc.. (I know you all thought I was an all classical or New Age type *wink*).
8. Beneath all of my glibness and sarcasm, I have a huge inner nerd (learned to mask her thanks to childhood bullying. Remember when intelligence wasn’t cool?).
9. Even though I abhor it, I’ve been guilty of going into a store in my pajama bottoms (Gimme a break, it was after midnight…I was sick as a dog and ran out of Nyquil…it was an all night CVS).
10. I consume way more pickles and lemons than the average person (love me some sour stuff).
That was harder than I thought it would be…but fun. Now you all know way too much about me! Okay, maybe it’s random bits of useless information…but still.